How Do I Get to the Modern PTQ?
We’ve had a ton of people asking us about how to get to our Modern PTQ since it is at The Warsaw and not our store. Fear not! The Warsaw is very conveniently located here in North Brooklyn. It’s easily accessible by both subway and car. There is also plenty of street parking in the area!
If you are taking the subway:
- Take the L train to Bedford Avenue OR
- Take the G train to Nassau Avenue
If you are driving:
- and are heading East on the BQE get off at Exit 32
- and are heading West on the BQE get off at Exit 34
- and are coming from Astoria, take the Pulaski Bridge to Brooklyn
UPDATE! When first posted we had the BQE listed as running North/South, however, it of course runs East/West.
We’ve put together this collection of maps for you. Click the thumbnail of your choice to see a larger image for printing!
Note that MTGMOM.com has our PTQ listed as running at our store. That is inaccurate! The PTQ will be held at The Warsaw in Greenpoint!
261 Driggs Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11222
Registration begins at 9am, the event starts at 10am. Deck lists are required!
Posted: March 14th, 2012 | Tagged: Magic: the Gathering