Character Improv w/ Johnni Medina
1 session, up to 2 hours
Character Improv is a fun social event perfect for a regular gathering with friends or a special occasion.
Expand your creativity and step into the mind and body of different characters. Experiment with different physicalities and voice inspirations through a series of guided sequences and a variety of fun games.
Every session is unique. Register for as many sessions as you would like. Once we have received your registration we will send you an email to confirm available dates and times for each session.
What You’ll learn
- Basic concepts of improv and how it can improve your roleplaying.
- Playing different games provides a range of techniques and styles.
- Start where you are and work towards where you want to be. Gain skills for ongoing practice.
- Character Improv is the perfect primer for diving deep into improvised character development.
What You’ll Need
- An email account to log into a Google Meet or Zoom video call
- A computer, phone or tablet mounted for viewing
- Something to take notes with
- Comfortable clothing and some space to move around – get ready to make silly sounds.