Kompromat is a strategic two player card game set in the cold war era. It uses blackjack like hands played simultaneously over several rounds to determine the winner.
You and a friend are rival agents competing: one to suppress the compromising material and the other to propagate it. Both of you undertake daring missions and become notorious in the process. No doubt the most successful secret agent will leave their mark on history!
- Uses two levels of press your luck
- It's possible to lose immediately, making each game super tense
- Set collection and clever special abilities makes each game unique and replayable
- 57 cards
- 2 equipment decks of 14 cards
- 1 mission deck of 29 cards
- 18 notoriety tokens
Runtime: 20 - 30m
Designer: Rob Fisher, Adam Porter