A Catan adventure for fledgling swashbucklers!
Catan: Junior introduces a modified playing style of the classic game giving younger players the opportunity to experience the world of Catan. Designed for players as young as 5 and is a perfect introduction to the Catan series of games for kids and families.
Catan: Junior takes place on a ring of islands where 2 to 4 players build hideouts, and the mysterious Spooky Island, where the Ghost Captain lives.
- Each island generates a specific resource: wood, goats, molasses or swords and players can acquire gold
- Start with two pirate hideouts, then builds ships in order to expand your network
- The more hideouts you build, the more resources you may receive
- Use your resources to build ships, hideouts or get help from Coco the Parrot.
Just watch out for the dreaded Ghost Captain! Be the first player to control seven pirate hideouts and win the game.
- 106 Die Cut Markers representing resources and specials
- 4 Player Cost Boards
- 1 Two-sided Game Board
- 28 Pirate Hideouts
- 32 Ships
- 1 Pirate Ghost
- 1 Die
- 1 Tray
Players: 2 - 4
Designer: Klaus Teuber