Dungeon Crawl Classics: Crypt of the Devil Lich (DCC)
This re-release of the classic deathtrap dungeon was inspired by the dreaded Tomb of Horrors!
The heroes are sent into the Devil Lich’s crypt to destroy her before she can return to power, as foreseen in a prophecy. However, the unknowing heroes have actually been tricked into entering her crypt to free her from her prison. If they are truly heroes, they will uncover the deception and defeat the evil Devil Lich before she can unleash her dark designs on the surface world.
The adventure is designed for a group of four to six 7th level characters and includes:
- A detailed introduction chapter including notes on how to adjust the adventure for higher or lower levels, using it during campaign play, notes on how to run the adventure as a team tournament, and the devilish backstory of the Devil Lich and her dark machinations.
- Three fully developed levels of the crypt in the rules system DCC RPG
- Dozens of player handouts, in the tradition of the classic modules Tomb of Horrors and Expedition to the Barrier Peaks.
- Six fully developed pre-generated Player Characters based on the original tournament player characters.
- The original team tournament scoring system.
System: Custom System based in D&D 3rd Edition
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 4 - 6
Themes: Exploration, Adventure, Glory