Into the Wyrd and Wild
Into the Wyrd and Wild is a supplemental book for adding weird and terrifying wilderness into any role-playing game.
Forever wielded but never owned, The Wyrd is a force that binds all of natural creation together. Everything touched by it grows rampant and free. This is not the woods of peaceful fey, but a dark twisted world ruled over by uncaring ancient trees. Enter the Wyrd if you dare...
- Rules for wilderness travel and survival
- Rules for hunting, tracking and butchering monsters
- 50 beasts of branch and bone
- Strange and savage items spells
- An essay and guidelines on running and creating wilderness dungeons
- A step-by-step guide for generating your own wilderness adventure
- 100 random wilderness locations
- Tables for random diseases, wilderness dressings, traps, hazards, flora, encounters and MORE.
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Genre: Fantasy Horror
Tone: Serious, Spooky
Themes: Wilderness, Monstrosities, Strange Items
Designer: Charles Ferguson-Avery
Art: Charles Ferguson-Avery