D&D (5e) Planescape : Adventures in the Multiverse (Alt. Art Cover)
Release Date: Oct 17, 2023
An adventure setting spanning infinite realities!
Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse contains everything you need to run adventures and campaigns set in Sigil and the Outlands, as well as new options if you want to create characters prepared to explore the planes.
Infinite realms of immortals and impossibilities, the Outer Planes brim with celestials, fiends, gods, and the dead—and they’re all just a step away. Enter a portal to Sigil, the City of Doors—an incredible metropolis where portals connect to every corner of the multiverse. From there, venture to the Outlands, the hub of the Outer Planes, and discover wonders beyond imagination, as well as the secrets of celestials, fiends, gods, and the dead.
- Beautiful limited edition alternative art covers
- Sigil and the Outlands (96-page hardcover setting book): Includes planar character options, details on the fantastic City of Doors, descriptions of the Outlands and the gate-towns that lead to the Outer Planes, and more
- Turn of Fortune’s Wheel (96-page hardcover adventure): An adventure set in Sigil and the Outlands designed for characters levels 3–10 with a jump to level 17
- Morte’s Planar Parade (64-page hardcover bestiary): Presents game statistics and descriptions for inhabitants of the Outer Planes, including planar incarnates, hierarch modrons, and time dragons
- Poster Map: Double-sided poster map of Sigil and the Outlands, which can serve as both adventure locations and springboards to adventures across the multiverse
- DM Screen: Sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen with art showcasing the Planescape setting