Star Trek Adventures Operations Division
"I think this new ship was put together by monkeys. Oh, she's got a fine engine, but half the doors won't open, and guess whose job it is to make it right?"
The Operations Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures, for characters in the Operations Division.
This supplement includes:
- Detailed description of the operations division, covering
- the security and engineering departments
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers
- Starfleet Intelligence
- even the elusive Section 31
- Advice on creating operations division focused plot components for your missions
- A whole chapter of equipment and rules for their inclusion in missions
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for security and engineering characters
- New character creation choices for enlisted personnel
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Security and Engineering focused NPCs and Supporting Characters
This is a supplement for the Star Trek Adventures roleplaying game.
System: Modiphius 2d20 System
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Genre: Sci Fi
Tone: Light, Serious
Themes: Adventure, Exploration, Friendship