Starfinder RPG : Alien Evolution Cosmic Race Guidebook
Alien Evolutions is a line of books intended to bring outlandish alien creatures to life in your game.
The Cosmic Race Guidebook is a book intended to give the GM and players 25 new playable races with unique physiologies and abilities.
Here are some of the colorful, comic-inspired creatures!
- Belrop - Density shifting species that makes its home between a black hole and a white hole
- Choqua - Tough avian race that fights to avoid becoming dinner for other species
- Chukulak - Parasitic slavers race that combine hedonism with a disregard for waste
- Cilderon - Small metallic beings that can dampen magic around them and speak in musical tones
- Draykon - Powerful and charismatic race that claims to be evolved from dragons
- Flelsh - Mysterious sluglike beings that closely guard the secrets of their homeworld
System: d20 System
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Genre: Science Fiction
Themes: Exploration, Cooperation