Class | Game Publishing 101 w/ Lauren Bilanko
Class | Game Publishing 101
Virtual Event, 2 hours
w/ Lauren Bilanko
In this seminar we will cover some of the most crucial and overlooked concepts for selling your game once it is published. Packaging and marketing may seem like a long way off, but thinking about it early on will give you more flexibility in the design of your game as your game develops.
We will cover a lot of great topics in this class as well as open the floor to discuss specific projects you may be working on:
- What makes for a good playtest
- Writing the rule book for your game
- Designing great box art for retail
- How to take great photos for Social Media vs. Product Shots
- How to price your game - thinking about direct sales, distribution, wholesale, and retail markets
- How to promote your game, before and after it is published
- Working with retailers to promote your game
- Providing customer incentives that work
- How to run great gaming events or demos
- plus much more...
Game Publishing 101 Seminar - Unlock Now!
Single Ticket $19.99
Contact us and to unlock single ticket registration for this event. Registration will be open to the public to join. To unlock a requested date and time, please contact us 2 weeks prior (all dates and times are subject to availability).
Game Publishing 101 Workshop
1 session $89.99
3 sessions $239.99
In a private workshop we will start where you are with your project and work towards where you want to be. You will get one on one critique and feedback and in multiple sessions we can go over multiple revisions.
What You'll Need
- An email account to log into a Google Meet or Zoom video call
- A computer and headphones
- Something to take notes with