Mr. Jack : Pocket Edition
Rediscover Holmes and Mr. Jack in a rapid and cunning game of hide and seek!
The goal of the player who plays Jack is to escape the investigator before dawn or to leave the district by taking advantage of the darkness. The detective must uncover which investigator Jack is impersonating and catch him before dawn.
Each turn is played in 2 stages: the Manhunt and the Appeal for Witnesses.
- During the first stage, 4 actions are carried out, 2 per player.
- Actions enable the Detectives to be moved round the District or obtain Alibi cards
- During the 2nd stage, there is an Appeal for Witnesses
- Mr. Jack tells the Investigator if his character is or is not in the Detectives' line of sight
- The Investigator can clear some characters by turning tiles over to their empty side reducing the number of suspects and closing in on Mr. Jack
- 9 Street Tiles
- 9 Alibi Cards
- 3 Detective Tokens
- 4 Double-sided Action Tokens
- 8 Double-sided Time Tokens
Designer: Bruno Cathala, Ludovic Maublanc