Events at Twenty Sided Store are designed for adults (primarily 21 and over). Our events are attended by adults looking to expand their social circle and meet like minded people who share their passion for the hobby.
As much as we love kids, any event that is specifically listed as ADULT is not appropriate for any child under 18 years of age to attend.
For ALL AGES events we encourage parents to register and participate with their child in the event.
ALL AGES (14+) Events
We have opened up some of our events to bright kids who want to excel in the hobby. Please keep in mind that these events are designed for Adults. Twenty Sided Store does not provide additional staffing for kids at these events.
- A Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
- No more than 2 children per parent or guardian may register for an event.
Please ask yourself the following questions before registering your child:
- Is your child comfortable socializing on their own with primarily 20-40 year olds? Are you comfortable with this?
- Does your child have the attention span to maturely sit through a 2-4 hour event with adults?
- Can your child make monetary decisions on their own without parental guidance?
If your answer is NO (or you are unsure) to any of the questions above, we ask that you also register a parent or guardian to participate in the event with your child.