Arkham Horror Expansion : Miskatonic Horror
A recent find at Miskatonic University has unearthed even more mysteries pertaining to the strange happenings in Arkham, Massachusetts. While the worshippers of the Ancient One grow in strength, the stalwart defenders of this sleepy town are put to the ultimate test.
Miskatonic Horror is a new type of Arkham Horror expansion that builds upon the materials found in the ample library of other Arkham Horror expansions. While the components and rules found in Miskatonic Horror can be enjoyed with only the Arkham Horror base game, the more expansions you incorporate, the more aspects of Miskatonic Horror you can enjoy.
Miskatonic Horror requires a copy of Arkham Horror to play. Arkham Horror can be played in 2–4 hours.
- 450 New Cards and Several New Sheets Including: Skill, Gate, and Mythos Cards for Arkham Horror Base Game
- Additional Exhibit Item Cards for Curse of the Dark Pharaoh
- New Injury, Madness, Dunwich Location, Herald Sheet and Dunwich Horror Cards for Dunwich Horror
- More Blight and Act cards for The King in Yellow
- New Kingsport Location, Epic Battle, Blessings of Noden, and Visions of Hypnos Cards for Kingsport Horror
- Over 20 New Cult Encounter Cards for The Black Goat of the Woods
- New Innsmouth Location and Innsmouth Look Cards for Innsmouth Horror
- Additional Relationship Cards and Reckoning cards for Lurker at the Threshold
- New Player Reference sheets
- New Institution variant
Designer: Richard Launius, Tim Uren, Kevin Wilson