Bottom of the 9th
It's the bottom of the ninth inning. The game is tied. It's down to the home team to score one run to win it all. Unfortunately, the home team is staring down the league's best closer.
A dice and card game for two players, Bottom of the 9th brings transports you to the final three outs of a baseball game in the form of a compact 5-20 minute game.
With variable player strengths, bluffing/deduction, and die-rolling, only the pitcher knows what's coming and the batter needs to keep his eyes peeled. Bottom of the 9th is played over the course of three outs, or four hits (for one run scored) — whichever occurs first.
Bottom of the 9th includes:
- tons of variable player powers
- customizable line-ups
- the possibility of added expansion packs
- rules for advanced league and solo play
- 15 Page Full Color Rulebook
- Field Board
- 20 Baseball Cards
- 1 Hit Reference Card
- 15 Solo Player Cards
- 4 Large Round Wooden Pitch Tokens
- 2 Small Round Wooden Fatigue Tokens
- 1 Punchboard “Stick of Gum” Score Track
- 4 Base Runner Wooden Meeples
- 5 Pitch Count Wooden Tokens
- 3 Out Count Wooden Tokens
- 1 Red Swing Die
- 2 White Pitch Dice
Designer: Darrell Louder, Mike Mullins