Call of Cthulhu (7th ed) Core Rulebook Investigator Handbook
“We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” —H.P. Lovecraft
Whether learned professor, nosy journalist, or hard-hitting detective, investigators need all the help they can get. Let this book be your guide. The Investigator Handbook is an essential player’s aid for the Call of Cthulhu 7th edition roleplaying game
Written for those who will be playing the roles of investigators, the Investigator Handbook contains:
- expanded rules for creating player characters
- a wealth of over 100 occupations and skill descriptions
- a range of organizations for your investigator to belong to
- detailed information about the classic 1920s setting
- equipment and weapons for both the 1920s and modern day
- expert tips and advice for all budding investigators
No self-respecting investigator of the Cthulhu Mythos should be without it!
Will you stand against the horrors of the night?
System: Basic Role-Playing (BRP)
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Sanity, Truth