Cypher System Numenera Ninth World Bestiary 2
The Ninth World is unlike any other fantasy setting: weird, imaginative, dangerous, and often a bit creepy. The creatures of Numenera are no different—and the Ninth World Bestiary 2 gives you over 160 new ones to populate your campaign.
Creatures undreamt of by even the most experienced pursuer of the numenera: the huge, burrowing mimus; the six-mouthed jreet; the mirror-faced cyclic raider; and many, many more.
This book includes:
- Over 160 new creatures to populate your campaign.
- An extensive index of all creatures from products across the Numenera game line
- Random encounter tables for creatures from this book, the Ninth World Bestiary, and the Numenera corebook
- Random tables to generate new creatures on the fly
- Useful insights on the behaviors, beliefs, and relationships of Ninth World creatures
System: Cypher System
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Danger, The Unknown