D&D (5e) Spelljammer : Adventures in Space Campaign Collection
Release Date: Aug 16, 2022
It's time to set sail for the stars with Spelljammer : Adventures in Space! With the help of magic, spelljammers can cross the oceans of Wildspace, traverse the Astral Sea, and hop between worlds of the D&D multiverse. This collection contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to run a campaign set in the starlit realms of Wildspace and the Astral Sea, and includes an adventure book, setting book, book of monsters, poster map, and DM screen.
- Light of Xaryxis—a 64-page hardcover adventure set in the Astral Plane for characters of levels 5–8
- The Astral Adventurer’s Guide—64-page hardcover book presenting the Astral Plane as a campaign setting, including space-based character options, spells, magic items, spacefaring rules, ships, and more
- Boo’s Astral Menagerie—a 64-page hardcover book with game statistics and descriptions for over 60 creatures found in Wildspace and the Astral Sea
- Double-sided poster map of the Rock of Bral—an asteroid-city that can serve as both an adventure location and a campaign hub
- DM Screen—four-paneled Dungeon Master’s screen designed for space adventures