Doctor Who The Card Game
Daleks! Cybermen! Sontarans! The list of threats is endless and no place in the universe is ever truly safe from danger. But there’s one man who’s made it his mission to defend the defenceless, help the helpless, and save everyone he can. The Doctor!
In Doctor Who: The Card Game you:
- Defend the universe with the Doctor and his companions.
- Exterminate your opponents with Daleks, Cybermen and other enemies.
- Control locations through time and space to win.
- Use Jammy Dodgers, Sonic Screwdrivers and other clever plans to save the day.
The new, second edition of Doctor Who: The Card Game features the same great game as the first edition, but with loads of new cards, including the Ninth, Tenth and Twelfth Doctors, companions such as Clara and Rose, new locations and enemies, and a set of variant rules for playing with two players!
- Rule Book
- Quick Reference Sheet
- 4 Sets of Player Pieces
- each one consisting of 5 TARDIS Counters and 5 Dalek Counters
- 127 Game Cards
- 4 Starting Location Cards
- 1 Game End Card
- 30 Time Point Tokens
Players: 2 - 4
Runtime: 20m - 1h
Designer: Martin Wallace