Will you devote yourself to your own posse or follow the leader?
In Fort, you're a kid! And like many kids, you'll grow your circle of friends, grab a bunch of pizza and toys, and build the best fort.In Fort you will:
- Draft cards
- Play them
- Take actions on your turn
- Your cards might also let you copy your friends' actions on their turns!
- Score victory points - the player at the end with the most, wins!
But be careful as your carefully constructed deck might start losing cards if you don't actually use them.
After all, if you don't play with your friends, why should they hang out with you anymore?
- 68 Kid cards
- 22 Other cards
- 4 Double-layer player boards
- Victory Track
- 30 Wooden Pizza tokens
- 30 Wooden Toys tokens
- 4 Wooden Fort markers
- 4 Wooden Score markers
- 4 Reference Sheets
- 70 pieces of unique and playful art drawn by Kyle Ferrin
- Basic and advanced game modes to encourage easy learning and replayability.
Players: 2 - 4
Runtime: 20 - 40m
Designer: Grant Rodiek