Gloom (2nd ed) Expansion : Unquiet Dead
With several new rules expansions, Unquiet Dead makes a lot of noise. Now your family members can join the ranks of the Undead and squabble over Stories, like The Aisle of Dr. Moreau or the classic Grave Expectations.
To use Unquiet Dead, just add the 55 transparent cards in this set to your copy of Gloom to add morbid new Modifiers, Events, Stories, and Untimely Deaths to your unfortunate entertainment.
- removes a character's Untimely Death card, and prevents Untimely Deaths
- count as being dead for scoring and ending the game
- can have played Modifier and Event cards on them
- give an advantage to the player who controls it
- can be stolen
- are only allowed one per player
Backwards compatibility is completely maintained between Gloom's first and second edition core game and expansions. You can use second edition expansions with your original edition core game, and vice versa.
Check out other Gloom versions and expansions for even more doom and Gloom!
- 55 Transparent Cards
Designer: Keith Baker