Improv For Gamers (2nd Edition)
Improv For Gamers provides fun and easy exercises designed to take your tabletop or live-action gaming group to the next level! Based on hundreds of hours of professional workshops, this book will strengthen your gaming skills and encourage spontaneous creativity.
Includes exercises to develop:
- Creating a multi-faceted character
- Building authentic relationships between characters
- Knowing when and how to end a scene and share the spotlight
- Embodying your character and interacting with the world around them
- Plus tips and guidance from improviser-gamers!