Lowlife + Beneath Harlow House
Pack up your lantern and for the love of the gods don't forget your 50 feet of rope! Lowlife, a system agnostic, caving supplement for old-school RPGs will make delving into any narrow, enclosed space exciting for any adventurer.
- Systems and consequences for caving, climbing, and tunneling.
- Procedures for generating cave networks or making existing dungeons denser and more interconnected.
- Hazards, challenges, and dangers of the underground.
- Flora, fauna, and fungi of the rugged hills and caves.
- Items, both commonplace and rare, to use in the tunnels.
- Bits of worldbuilding and aesthetic scattered throughout.
- Beneath Harlowe House, a pamphlet dungeon: containing 30 rooms scattered across five different levels, with myriad connections, tunnels, and passages linking them all together.
Content warning for: tight spaces, diseases, falling, insects & arachnids, drowning, suffocation, violence, and gore.
System: System Agnostic
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3+
Genre: Fantasy, Modern
Themes: Exploration, Dungeon-Crawl
Designer: Sam Sorensen
Art: Seweryn Jasiński