Magical Industrial Revolution
This book is about Atlantis before the tide turned. It’s about Hyperborea before it vanished between dimensions. It’s about Nu Yark Citee before the Mushroom Bombs hit.
It’s a setting guide to the greatest and most ambitious city in the world: Endon. It’s about a world slowly tipping onto its side, and all the interesting things that begin to slide at the start of a revolution. It’s about people with grand dreams pushing the boundaries of the possible, and the strange machines and devices they create along the way.
But mostly, it’s about magic.
Magical Industrial Revolution: A Pre-Apocalyptic Setting Guide contains a wealth of information to supplement any game, including:
• Maps, People, Buildings, Dungeons, Factions, and Villains of Endon
• Eight Pre-Apocalyptic Innovations
• Hundreds of Magic Items and Spells
• Rules for Magical Industry
• Useful Tools for Urban Campaigns
• Horrible Monsters and Nightmarish Creatures
• And much, much more
System: Custom, Compatible with other systems
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Genre: Modern, Fantasy
Themes: Discovery, Magic, History, Innovation