Masks A New Generation : Unbound
Supers know that Halcyon City, the greatest city in the world, doesn’t just exist in this dimension. It’s a nexus of the multiverse, where an enterprising dimensional shifter could hop around to all manner of other words, with other problems, other powers—other versions of you.
Here are four such worlds, strange mirrors of our own Halcyon City. They beckon, to show you what is, and what could be…
Unbound is a sourcebook for the roleplaying game Masks A New Generation that shows off four new and different ways to play Masks. The base game assumes that you’re young superheroes in Halcyon City, but with these playsets, you can play entirely new stories, still all centered around issues of identity and finding yourself.
In this book, you get:
- Playset 1 : alien-resistance story of Iron Red Soldiers
- Playset 2 : the gritty street-level crime drama of Spiderweb
- Playset 3 : the teen antics of Phoenix Academy
- Playset 4: the cosmic roadtrip adventure of Apocalypse Sonata.
- Three new limited edition playbooks to add to your game of Masks
- Advice for using them in your game.
Do you and your team of heroes have what it takes to explore the infinite varieties of the Masks multiverse? Time to find out.
This is a supplement for the game Masks A New Generation. A copy of the original is required to play.
System: Powered by the Apocalypse
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Genre: Modern, Superheroes
Tone: Light-Hearted, Serious
Themes: Identity, Friendship, Duty, Coming of Age
Compare to: Young Justice, Teen Titans,Young Avengers, and X-Men