My City is a unique, family-oriented legacy gaming experience that is played in relatively short episodes. The game consists of 24 different episodes where you begin developing a city from its early preindustrial stages and progressing through industrialization.
During each game, you will customize your experience by adding elements to your boards. Your choices and actions made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalized gaming experience.
For those who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate setup for repeatable play.
- Shape your city from settlement to industrialization
- Additional components are added to the game over time
- Your choices and actions made during the game carry over into the next play-through creating a unique gameplay experience
- No two games are alike!
- Each of 24 episodes is about 30 minutes
- The game gets progressively harder as you play
- Continue your legacy game or play on the other side of the board for normal, repeatable play
- 4 Double-Sided Game Boards
- 96 Playing Pieces
- 24 Construction Cards
- 4 Scoring Tokens
- 8 Envelopes with Surprises
- 1 Rulebook
Players: 2 - 4
Designer: Reiner Knizia