Pathfinder Advanced Player's Guide
Explore new and uncharted depths of roleplaying with the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide!
Empower your existing characters with expanded rules for all 11 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game core classes and seven core races, or build a new one from the ground up with one of six brand-new, 20-level base classes.
Whether you're designing your own monstrous helpers as an enigmatic summoner, brewing up trouble with a grimy urban alchemist, or simply teaching an old rogue a new trick, this book has everything you need to make your heroes more heroic.
The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook.
The 336-page Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide includes:
- Six new base classes
- the monster-hunting inquisitor
- the explosive alchemist
- the noble cavalier
- the prophecy-haunted oracle
- the monster-crafting summoner
- the hex-weaving witch
- More than a hundred innovative new feats and combat abilities for characters of all classes
- New prestige classes
- Variant class abilities, rules subsystems, and thematic archetypes for all 11 core classes
- such as the antipaladin, the hungry ghost monk, and the urban ranger
- Hundreds of new spells and magic items
- A wealth of fantastic equipment
- ... and much, much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure