Star Wars Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
You can travel the galaxy in search of ancient Jedi knowledge, protect the downtrodden on your home planet, or pilot a starship for the Rebellion.
Whatever your path, the Force and Destiny Core Rulebook contains all the information players and Game Masters need to launch a roleplaying campaign set in the Star Wars universe.
The beautifully illustrated, 448-page Core Rulebook details everything from using the narrative dice system in combat and creating Force-sensitive characters to the mythology of the Jedi order and locations inside Sith space.
It is the fundamental book and launching point for any Force and Destiny campaign.
The Core Ruleblook includes:
- An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- Clear and concise rules for skill checks, combat, and using the Force
- 6 careers, 8 species, and 18 specializations for Force-sensitive characters
- Detailed background information on the Star Wars universe
- A catalog of NPC adversaries to thwart players during your campaign
- A complete introductory adventure, Lessons from the Past
- Helpful advice for GMs about running games of Force and Destiny
System: Star Wars roleplaying system
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Themes: Good versus Evil, Political Intrigue, Discipline