Starfinder Core Rulebook (Pocket Edition)
Step into your powered armor and grab your magic-infused laser rifle as you investigate the mysteries of a weird universe with your bold starship crew. Whether you're making first contact with new cultures on uncharted worlds or fighting to survive in the neon-lit back alleys of Absalom Station, you and your team will need all your wits, combat skill, and magic to make it through. But most of all, you'll need each other.
Blast off into a galaxy of adventure with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game!
This softcover rulebook is the essential centerpiece of the Starfinder Roleplaying Game, with rules for character creation, magic, gear, and more — everything you need to play Starfinder as either a player or Game Master!
Inside this book, you'll find:
- All of the rules you need to play or run a game of Starfinder
- Seven character classes, from the elite soldier and stealthy operative to the physics-hacking technomancer and mind-bending mystic
- Character races both new and classic, from androids, insectile shirrens, ratlike ysoki, and reptilian vesk to the dwarves and elves of the distant future
- An in-depth exploration of the Starfinder setting, including its planets, gods, factions, and threats
- Hundreds of weapons, spells, technological gadgets, magic items, and other options to outfit any character
- Complete rules for starships, including customization and starship combat
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure