Wavelength is a social guessing game where two teams compete to read each other's minds. It’s a thrilling experience of TALKING and THINKING and HIGH FIVING that anyone can play — but it also has some of that deep word game sorcery, like Codenames, where your decisions feel tense, strategic, meaningful.
Like the best party games, Wavelength is deceptively simple.
Each round, one of your team members will help you guess a word by placing other words on a spectrum! Comparing this word's place on the spectrum, you will try to guess the "bullseye" word with your team! Get as close as you can to the bullseye to score points!
With 168 different spectrums, which combine with the randomized bullseye position, Wavelength has in infinite number of weird and challenging and interesting combinations!
- “The Device” a pre-assembled component that includes
- a 7.5" rotating wheel with scalloped edges for turning
- the 2.5" diameter plastic dial
- plastic screen w/handle for easy reveal
- front and back cardboard panels
- 168 Spectrums, on 84 Double-Printed Cards
- 3 Scoring Tokens
- Custom Plastic Tray
Players: 2 - 12
Runtime: 30 - 45m
Designer: Alex Hague, Justin Vickers, Wolfgang Warsch