Track a killer or become one in Whitehall Mystery!
Whitehall Mystery is a refined game of deduction and bluffing set in 1888, in the London of Jack the Ripper.
Scotland Yard is hot on the heel of another serial killer, right when Jack the Ripper is active!
Play as Jack and win the game by eluding the authorities! Or play as an Investigator and work together with the other investigators to capture Jack and win the game!
Will you escape the investigators? Or will you bring Jack the Ripper to justice?
- 1 Game Board Representing London's Whitehall District Circa 1888
- 1 Die-cut Punchboard
- 6 Blue Special Movement Tiles
- 4 Black Tiles
- 3 Plastic Investigator Figures
- 1 Black Plastic Jack figure
- 1 Jack Screen
- 1 Pad of 30 Jack Move Track Sheets
- 15 Transparent Yellow Plastic Clue Markers
- 4 Transparent Red Plastic Discovery Location Markers
Designer: Gabriele Mari, Gianluca Santopietro