MTG Booster Pack Set : Innistrad Midnight Hunt (MID)
Welcome back to Innistrad!
Innistrad Midnight Hunt breathes new life — and unlife — into everything that makes Innistrad so foreboding and grim.
Innistrad Midnight Hunt begins a new story ripped right from the worries of Innistrad's populace: a night that may never end. With the sun rising later and setting sooner each day, they turn to the hope of the Harvesttide festival and a ritual with warlocks to maintain the balance.
Despite plenty of werewolves and other denizens of the night, there's strength and hope for the humans gathered deep in the woods of the Kessig countryside.
Set Booster Features
- At least 1 rare or mythic rare card (approximately 27% of Set Boosters contain 2 rares or mythic rares, 3% contain 3, and it's even possible to open 4 though that's less than 1% of the time.)
- 1 Traditional foil card of any rarity
- 1 Rulebook, module, or borderless common or uncommon
- 1 Art card or foil-stamped art card
- 7–10 Commons and uncommons (at most 7 may be uncommon)
- 1 Basic land or foil basic land
- 1 Ad/token/dungeon card or 1 card from The List
Set Booster Contents
- 12 Booster Pack Cards