MTG Casual Commander
Twenty Sided Casual events super friendly and hosted by dedicated Game Guides ready to answer any questions along the way. Beginners welcome!
Commander is an exciting, unique way to play Magic that is all about legendary creatures, big plays, and battling your friends in epic multiplayer games!
Pick up one of the latest Commander Decks, bring your own deck, or borrow one of our house decks.
Check In / Start Times
All Events are listed by Check In Times.
Events start promptly 15 minutes after Check In!
Building a Deck
- Check the Commander Banned and Restricted Card List before building your deck.
- Choose a Legendary Creature as the Commander of your deck.
- Other than basic lands, your deck can only use one copy of any card.
- Play with a 99-card deck (100 total cards including your Commander) that contains only cards of your Commander's colors.
During the game, you can cast your commander multiple times, meaning your favorite Legendary Creature can come back again and again to lead the charge as you battle for victory!
Check out magic.wizards.com for more info on how to play.
Playing Commander at Twenty Sided
- When you arrive you will check in with our Game Guide.
- At the start of the event, our Guide will randomly group you and others into tables of 3-4 players.
- After your game concludes, you are welcome to stay for open play until 11pm/6pm (Wednesday/Sunday respectively)
- Proxy cards, counterfeit cards, etc. are not allowed.
Please register using the EMAIL associated with your WIZARDS ACCOUNT. (This is the same email you use to log into Magic Arena.)
About the Guide
Luis was first introduced to Magic in the late 90s, but it didn't make any sense to him back then. Some friends in the late 00s finally got him up to speed with the game, and he has been slinging spells ever since! Luis loves helping others learn Magic since it took so long for it to click with him.
Luis also has two pet cats; you could even say he has Affinity for Cats.