Cypher System The Strange Module : Strange Revelations
Strange Revelations makes prepping for an RPG no more difficult or time consuming than setting up a board game, while showcasing the wonder and weirdness of the many recursions lying in the Shoals of Earth. This is a must-have for beginning and veteran GMs of The Strange.
These aren’t adventure seeds—they’re complete adventures in an innovative format that requires minimal prep. Run them as one-shots or drop them into your ongoing campaign when you don’t have time to prep your own adventures. You can even run them together as a campaign for months of effortless play!
Strange Revelations includes:
- Ten adventures on Earth and across numerous recursions
- complete with maps, NPCs, and all the details you expect
- An innovative format for adventures
- 5 minutes of prep gets you started
- An escape from a post-apocalyptic cannibal wasteland, a horror-themed board game that exerts bizarre powers over its players, a medieval wardrobe that opens into a hellish realm, and more.
- Great advice on running adventures with little or no prep
- Beautiful, full-color illustrations
- Six pregenerated characters that get you playing in minutes
- A handy rules cheat sheet to make things run even more smoothly
System: Cypher System
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Genre: Sci Fi
Themes: Exploration, Danger, The Unknown