D&D (5e) Eberron Rising from the Last War (Alt. Art Cover by Vance Kelly)
This book provides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure.
Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Limited edition alternate art cover by Vance Kelly
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples
- Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars
System: D&D 5th Edition
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Themes: Exploration, Adventure, Companionship