Delve into the turbulent Empire of the Isles, to tell stories of occult lore, intrigue and drama.
In close collaboration with Dishonored’s co-creative director Harvey Smith, a diverse selection of writers and artists now brings the world from the Dishonored video game to life so you may explore the Empire of the Isles under a new lens.
Award-winning rules developer Nathan Dowdell (Star Trek Adventures) has adapted the 2d20 System for Dishonored, focusing on fast-paced storytelling and showcasing the strange powers of the Void and the ever-present Chaos mechanics!
The Dishonored roleplaying game contains everything you will need to jump straight into the streets of Dunwall, with a comprehensive guide to storytelling in the isles and a series of adventures that will take them on a journey of drama, intrigue, deception and occultism.
The Dishonored Corebook contains all the rules and background information you need to kickstart your adventure! It also includes:
- An introduction to the Empire of the Isles, and an in-depth look at its history, its people and the struggles they face.
- A step-by-step guide to play the role of the Protagonists: from grim assassins and rugged criminals, to intrepid explorers and stoic crown loyalists.
- A host of antagonists and a myriad of different storyhooks to inspire you, from the harsh, cold lands of Tyvia to sunny Karnaca.
- Insight on the strange nature of the Void, as well as rules to harness the its reality-bending powers.
- "The Oil Trail", a mini-campaign in four acts that serves as a perfect introduction to the City of Dunwall.
- A streamlined narrative edition of the Modiphius 2d20 game system.
System: 2d20 System
Mechanic: Storyteller & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Genre: Alternate Reality, Action
Themes: Intrigue, Occultism