Flash Point Fire Rescue
FIRE! You spring into action like the trained professionals that you are. You must face your fears, never give up, and above all else work as a team because the fire is raging, the building is threatening to collapse, and lives are in danger.
You must succeed. You are the brave men and women of fire rescue; people are depending on you. This is what you do every day.
Flash Point: Fire Rescue is a cooperative game of fire rescue.
There are two versions of game play in Flash Point, a basic game and expert game.
In both variants:
- players attempt to rescue 7 of 10 victims from a raging building fire
- players spend actions trying to
- try to extinguish fires
- move through the building
- move victims out of the building
- perform various special actions
- you lose if 4 victims perish in the blaze or the building collapses
- the players win instantly when they rescue a 7th victim
The expert variant included in the game adds thematic elements such as flash over, combustible materials, random setup, and variations on game difficulty from novice to heroic.
- 6 Firefighter Miniatures
- 33 Threat Tokens
- 18 POI Tokens
- 24 Damage Cubes
- 8 Door Tokens
- 24 Hot Spots Tokens
- 1 Board
- 21 Action Markers
- 3 Heal Tokens
- 6 Hazmat Tokens
- 2 Vehicle Tokens
- 6 Player Cards
- 2 Dice
- 6 Player Aids
- 8 Specialist Cards
Designer: Kevin Lanzing