JUGGERNAUT is card-based live-action roleplaying game about free will for 4-6 players from the creators of Fiasco.
It is July 3rd, 1950.
The Korean War has just begun. Harry Truman has received a grim outline of the Cold War that is to enfold the world for the next 40 years. Cinderella is a box office sensation. And you have invented a computer that can see the future.
This computer, Juggernaut, processes enormous data sets, supposedly in the service of code-breaking once the technology is proven and refined. But it seems that Juggernaut - given enough resources - should be able to crack ciphers before they are even invented.
This Twilight Zone style game puts you into the shoes of the geniuses tasked with operating Juggernaut. In the 2 hours or so it takes to play, you'll uncover secrets, squabble, and potentially peer into the future...72 cards help guide you through sessions, including:
- 22 Job Summary Cards - simulated punch cards representing the Juggernaut machine's cryptic predictions of the future
- 36 Additional Job Summary Cards - more Job Summary Cards to make Juggernaut even more replayable
- 6 Character Cards - provides a quick summary of the characters you'll play, including what he/she thinks of the others
- 6 Rules Cards - to help everyone play the game
- Full Color Deck of 72 Standard-Sized Cards
Designer: Jason Morningstar