Once Upon a Time Expansion : Fairytale Mash-ups
Everyone knows Cinderella, Humpty Dumpty, and the Three Bears. And everyone knows to avoid magic bean peddlers and ovens big enough for children. But what happens when all these classics — and more! — come together in the same story?
Imagine together what would happen when Puss in Boot and the Three Bears meet up for a birthday party and someone gets turned to gold. As with every other Once Upon a Time expansion, Fairytale Mash-ups brings a whole new dimension to your storytelling fun!
Once Upon a Time is the award-winning storytelling card game that encourages creativity and collaborative play.
You or another player act as Storyteller, and begin telling a story using the Story cards, guiding the plot toward the Ending Card in your hand.
You and your friends take turns using your cards to interrupt the story and become the new Storyteller. The winner is the first player to use all their Story Cards and play their Ending Card.
The object of the game, though, isn't just to win, but to have fun telling a story together.
This is not a standalone game. A copy of Once Upon a Time is required to play.
- 8 Event Cards (like “Laughing,” “Birthday,” and “Baked”)
- 8 Thing Cards (like “Beanstalk,” “Porridge,” and “Spoon”)
- 6 Aspect Cards (like “Empty,” “Golden,” and “Hard-working”)
- 4 Place Cards (like “Haystack,” “Mine,” and “Oven”)
- 12 Character Cards (like “Cinderella,” “Goldilocks,” and “Seven Dwarves”)
- 17 Ending Cards (buy Fairytale Mash-ups to find out!)
DetailsPlayers: 3 - 6
Runtime: 20 - 40m
Designer: Richard Lambert, Andrew Rilstone, James Wallis