Pathfinder Core Rulebook (Pocket Edition)
Enter a fantastic world of adventure!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game puts you in the role of a brave adventurer fighting to survive in a world beset by magic and evil.
Will you cut your way through monster-filled ruins and cities rife with political intrigue to emerge as a famous hero laden with fabulous treasure, or will you fall victim to treacherous traps and fiendish monsters in a forgotten dungeon? Your fate is yours to decide with this giant Core Rulebook that provides everything a player needs to set out on a life of adventure and excitement!
This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest involving more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience.
The Pathfinder Core Rulebook includes in a compact softcover book:
- All player and Game Master rules in a single volume
- Complete rules for fantastic player races
- races such as elves, dwarves, gnomes, halflings, and half-orcs
- Exciting new options for character classes
- such as fighters, wizards, rogues, clerics, and more
- Streamlined and updated rules for feats and skills for full customization
- A simple combat system with easy rules
- Spellcaster options for familiars, bonded items, specialty schools, and more
- Hundreds of revised, new, and updated spells and magical treasures
- Quick-generation guidelines for nonplayer characters
- Expanded rules for curses, diseases, and poisons
- A completely overhauled experience system
- Options for slow, medium, and fast advancement
- ... and much, much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure