Pathfinder Mythic Adventures
Not all heroes are created equal. Many adventurers pick up swords or call upon strange powers in times of trouble, yet only a few are chosen by fate or the gods to change the course of history. These are mythic heroes—legendary figures whose every footstep shakes the heavens.
With Pathfinder Mythic Adventures, it's your turn to change the world.
Choose a mythic path and take on unbelievable powers by completing mythic trials tied to your character's story. Each mythic path works in parallel with your character class, allowing you to continue advancing in your chosen calling even as you seek a greater destiny. Best of all, you can start playing a mythic character at any point—even as early as 1st level!
The Pathfinder Core Rulebook is needed to run Mythic Adventures.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Mythic Adventures is a 256-page hardcover book that includes:
- Complete rules for playing mythic characters of six different paths
- New mythic feats for every class, such as
- Powerful Shap - for druids to transform into enormous animals
- Deadly Stroke - for characters to dispatch enemies with a single blow
- A whole grimoire of new and supercharged spells
- Tons of monsters enhanced with mythic abilities
- A hoard of new mythic magic items and artifacts
- A complete mythic adventure for 7th-level characters
- Advice on running a mythic game and forging your own legends
- ... and much, much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure