Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign
Where the dungeon ends, another adventure begins!
Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign takes you on a guided tour through the parts of the game that happen between monster attacks and quests for ancient artifacts.
As some of the most powerful and prestigious heroes around, do your player characters want to build up a kingdom of their own, or lead an army against a neighboring nation? Perhaps they want to start a business, craft magic items, or embark on a quest that will come to define them.
Whether you're looking for help generating a young character or seeking ways to challenge adventurers who've grown bored of fighting monsters one-on-one, this book has everything you need!
PathfinderUltimate Campaign is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook.
Pathfinder Ultimate Campaign includes:
- A detailed guide to generating character backstories including
- a new system for random character generation
- traits and drawbacks to meld your background with your statistics
- Story feats that increase in power as you achieve key goals
- A complete downtime rules system for a PC's life between adventures, such as
- running a business
- gaining power and influence in a community
- starting a magical academy
- and more
- New rules for
- retraining and switching classes
- honor, reputation, and fame
- young characters
- magic item creation
- and other key adventuring topics
- Rules for building up a kingdom, including
- construction and technological advancements
- governing your people
- and more
- Mass combat rules to lead clashing armies and conduct epic battles
- ... and much, much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure