Pathfinder Ultimate Intrigue
In the right setting, a single scathing word can prove deadlier than a poisoned dagger. Behind the scenes of heroic battles and magical realms lies a seething underbelly of danger and deception.
This world of intrigue holds endless possibilities for adventure, as heroes duel with words instead of steel, plot daring heists, and engage in battles of wills against relentless nemeses.
A high-stakes game of shadows and secrets is yours to master—if you have the wits!
Whether the heroes are taming the blood-soaked back alleys of their favorite metropolis or jockeying for the queen's favor alongside highborn nobles, Pathfinder Ultimate Intrigue is an invaluable companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook.
Pathfinder Ultimate Intrigue includes:
- The vigilante, a new character class that lives two lives
- that of an unassuming member of the community, and a cloaked crusader with his own agenda!
- New archetypes for many Pathfinder classes
- New feats and magic items for characters of all sorts
- Dozens of spells to manipulate tense social settings
- A complete system of influence
- Systems and advice to help Game Masters introduce a variety of new encounters into their games
- Rules for social combat and verbal duels, allowing characters to use words as weapons to sway hearts and humiliate foes
- ... and much, much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure