Starfinder Alien Archive
Strange aliens both friendly and fearsome fill this tome of creatures designed for use with the Starfinder Roleplaying Game!
From the gravity-manipulating frujais and planet-killing novaspawn to space goblins and security robots, the creatures in this codex will challenge adventurers no matter what strange worlds they're exploring. What's more, player rules for a host of creatures let players not just fight aliens, but be them!
Inside Starfinder Alien Archive, you'll find the following:
- Over 80 bizarre life-forms both classic and new
- Over 20 races with full player rules
- New alien technology to help give your character an edge
- including weapons, armor, magic items, and more
- A robust NPC-creation system to let Game Masters build any aliens or creatures they can imagine
- New rules for magical monster summoning
- Quick templates to modify creatures on the fly
- and much more!
System: Modified D&D 3.5
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 5
Themes: Exploration, Adventure