"Twilight falls. Davokar darkens.”
Then, out of the ruins, the Blight Beast came at them, massive and roaring. Its claws scraped the rocky ground, scouring out deep sores oozing pure corruption, leaving drops of black, mercury-like mildew on moss and stones in its wake.
"We cannot escape this,” said Fenya. Magdala nodded agreement.
“Well then,” Kvarek sighed, “this is where we make our stand, for the right to the treasures of Symbaroum.”
Symbaroum invites you to join in the adventure! Explore the vast Forest of Davokar in the hunt for treasures, lost wisdoms and fame. Visit the barbarian clans to trade or to plunder their treasuries. Establish a base of power among princes, guilds or rebellious refugees in the capital city of Yndaros. Or survive encounters with Arch Trolls, dark-minded Blight Beasts and undead warlords. But whatever you do, never ignore the warnings spoken by the wardens of the forest: tread carefully and do not disturb the ruins of old, for the dark deep of Davokar is about to awaken.
- A fast-paced and flexible rule-set for creating player characters and roleplaying
- 5 playable races and 3 archetypes, divided into 15 occupations
- 35 abilities, 25 mystical powers, 33 rituals and a large number of weapons and armors to make each character unique
- Detailed guidelines for how to create adventures
- 38 monsters and adversaries, and 19 monstrous traits to arm the characters’ enemies with
- More than 50 pages describing the game world’s history, geography and cultures, focusing on four particular settings
- all you need to play is paper, pen and a dice set.
- suitable for all adventurous humans, goblins and trolls from the age of 12
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Themes: Exploration, Feats of Daring, Glory