The One Ring Rivendell
Continue your adventures in Middle Earth!
This setting supplement will take your adventures west across the Misty Mountains to the Last Homely House, expanding play into eastern Eriador, covering not only Rivendell itself, but Angmar, Fornost, Mount Gram, Tharbad and everywhere in between.
Also included are rules for creating your own Magical Treasure; playing Rangers of the North and High Elves of Rivendell; turning the baleful Eye of Mordor on your company; and facing more powerful adversaries than ever before.
This hardcover, 144-page, full-color supplement includes:
- Background for the Last Homely House, the sanctuary of Rivendell itself
- Write-ups of the characters that might be encountered in Imladris
- New Fellowship undertakings, including rules for composing your own songs
- A history of Arnor, Angmar and the Dúnedain
- A region guide to Eastern Eriador
- A bestiary of different types of undead creatures
- Rules for powerful adversaries, allowing you to customise any monster to provide a challenge for even the most heroic of adventurers
- A set of optional rules, the Eye of Mordor, to track how much attention the Enemy reserves for the company
- Rules for adding Magical Treasure to your campaign, including dozens of ready-made artifacts
- Two new playable Heroic Cultures: the Rangers of the North and the High Elves of Rivendell
This is not a complete game. A copy of The One Ring Core Rulebook is required to play.
System: Game specific
Mechanic: GM, Dice
Players: 3 - 6
Theme: Exploration, Fellowship, Adventure