The White Box Game Design Workshop
So you have this great idea for a Catan-style Cthulhu/Small World Crossover game (whew!). Great! But you're not sure how to make it.
The White Box is a learning, planning, and prototyping tool for tabletop game designers.
Inside you’ll find The White Box Essays, a book of 25 essays on game design and production. It covers subjects like where to find a great concept, how to use randomness, what to ask playtesters, whether you should self-publish, how to crowdfund wisely, and what to do at game conventions.
If you believe designing board and card games sounds challenging, rewarding, and fun, The White Box is for you!
- White Box Essays Book
- 3 Counter Sheets with 71 Pre-Printed and 49 Blank Counters
- 150 Small Wooden Cubes in 6 Colors
- 36 Wooden Meeples in 6 Colors
- 6 Giant Wooden Cubes in 6 Colors
- 12 Six-Sided Dice in 6 Colors
- 110 Plastic Discs in 8 Colors