The entire world has changed. Alternate realities have appeared; time has become malleable. Humanity has profited from an era of limitless prosperity… and discovered untold dangers.
In T.I.M.E Stories, you and your peers take on the roles of agents traveling though time and space to repair the temporal faults that endanger our entire reality.
This innovative, cooperative board game plunges you into mysterious locations that you can only come to know through your explorations.
Each deck composes a single, challenging scenario that takes place in a specific time and reality. Each scenario asks you to take on a unique role suited to its reality, and each features its own original game mechanics and art.
The base set of T.I.M.E. Stories provides:
- a flexible stage for the locations that you'll visit
- all the tools you need to fix temporal faults
- tools to save your progress in the middle of a mission
- your first mission, The Asylum, which takes you to a surburban French lunatic asylum in 1921
- 1 Game Board
- 8 Agent Pawns
- 1 Time Token
- 1 Group Token
- 1 Time Captain Die
- 6 6-Sided Action Die
- 24 State Tokens
- 61 Shield Tokens
- 140 Resource Tokens
- 30 Life Point Tokens
- 1 Rulebook
- The Complete Asylum Scenario
Designer: Manuel Rozoy