Tiny Epic Dinosaurs
Breakthroughs in modern science have dinosaurs and humans existing side by side. This has allowed for a lucrative industry. Dino Ranching! Independent ranchers have begun farming dinosaurs to sell to the highest bidders for use in their high thrill theme parks. You are one of those ranchers. Do you have what it takes to out ranch your opponents and operate the most successful dinosaur farm!?
Tiny Epic Dinosaurs is a game of dinosaur ranching, worker-placement and resource management. It features classic euro-game mechanics with unique twists that portray the dangers of farming these prehistoric beasts.
The game is played over 6 rounds. With each round consisting of several short phases.
- Players harvest the resources from their farm!
- In phase two, players will put their ranchers to work buying/trading dinos and improving their farm.
- Ranchers return to finish their day’s work at the farm.
- Players arrange their ranch, making sure their ranch is suitable for the types of dinosaurs they have.
- Then it's the feeding phase, and every dinosaur MUST be fed!
- Finally it's breeding time. For each pair of matching dinosaurs you have properly enclosed, you’ll welcome a new dinosaur to your farm.
Who will be ruler of the dinosaurs?
Tiny Epic is a series of small box approachable board games featuring easy entry rule sets along with high strategy. Each Tiny Epic game is completely different in theme and mechanics and are truly unique.
- 75 Wooden Dino Meeples
- 20 Wooden Ranchers
- 26 Wooden Barriers
- 18 Tracker Tokens
- 1 Wrangler Die
- 4 Player Mats
- 4 Ranch Mats
- 4 Action Mats
- 3 Gameplay Mats
- 30 Research Cards
- 36 Contract Cards
- 8 Solo Rancher Cards
- 1 Rulebook
Ages: 14+Runtime: 30m - 1h
Designer: Scott Almes