You've Got Crabs
A Game of Secrets - In the Deep Dark Ocean!
A party game from the creators of Exploding Kittens.
How it Works!
- Split up into teams of two.
- Privately decide on a secret signal with your teammate, such as touching your nose or blinking a lot.
- Sit across from each other and draw cards, trying to get four of a kind.
- If you get four of a kind, You have crabs.
- Try to communicate this to your partner using your Secret Signal.
- If your partner sees your signal and yells "you’ve got crabs," you GAIN a point.
- If an opponent sees your signal and yells "you’ve got crabs," you LOSE a point.
Whichever team catches the most crabs, Wins.
- 78 Cards
- 13 Types of Crab Cards
- 6 of Each Type
- 28 Crab Tokens
- Crabbing License
Players: 4 - 10
Runtime: 15 - 20m
Designer: Matthew Inman, Elan Lee