D&D (5e) Adventures in Middle-Earth Loremaster's Guide
Packed full of advice and ideas to help make your Adventures in Middle-Earth 5e games awesome, the Loremaster's Guide brings you:
- swathes of invaluable setting information brings Middle-earth to life
- a Middle-earth bestiary detailing the enemies arrayed against your heroes
- fights that feel like those in the books
- advice on creating and running Middle-earth adventures and campaigns
- expanded rules and options for Journeys, Audiences, the Fellowship Phase, character creation, multi-classing and more!
The Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster’s Guide is a must-have for anyone running games in Middle-earth!
System: D&D 5th Edition
Mechanic: GM & Dice
Number of Players: 3 - 6
Tone: Light-Hearted - Serious
Themes: Exploration, Good versus Evil, Greatness